Reaction score
what Kind of pets do you guys have??
I have a white lab named max
A black lab named Kermit
and a Mastiff named Duke

Whate pets do YOU have? :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I have a husky/bassett hound mix who looks like a yellow lab named Mokey, a calico cat named Cookies, an orange and white tabby cat named Peaches, and a grey tabby cat named Gandalf. :cool:
Erin

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
lets see.....
I have one pure bread black Lab, names Lucy
I have two Cockatiels, Rebock and Joey (Joey talks)
2 Parakeets, Peekaboo (an albino one) and Sassy ( a green one)
and..... hmm..... what else is still alive..... (see, only Joey is MINE the oters are my siblings) OH! I have 5 younger siblings that are kinda like pets.... I mena you gotta feed them, and clean after them, and take them for a walk.....

Fozzie

Reaction score
I have a Chihuahua, a Mixed dog, a Shthzu, and an extremley chubby white cat.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Rather than tell you what I have, I'll tell you a story.

Last week I found a turtle trying to cross the road. This was the biggest turttle I had ever seen outside of a zoo. I was afraid that a car would run over it, so I took it off the road and took it home for a little while to show the family.

Our two dogs reacted to it in different ways. Our Siberian Husky mix, named Darlin' (don't ask me, I didn't name her), she guarded the turtle like it was her baby. She didn't want anyone else near it, and she would inspect the turtle real close, but never showed any signs she would hurt it.

Our other dog is a medium sized black mutt mutant dog named Venus. She's scared of everything. You could pour a coke and she'd hide because the fizz would scare her (true story). So needless to say she was scared of the turtle.

So after everyone had seen the big turtle, I took it back to the pond where it lived. We have weird dogs, but I guess they're sweet.

--Klonoa

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My roomate & I have a tabby-mix cat named Sasha.

I personally own a long-haired,hamster named Skootchies.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I have two pets, both of which I acquired from Second Chance Adoption.

First, there's my 'puppy' Rex who is a German Shepherd/Keyshound mix. We got him about twelve years ago so he's pretty old, losing his sight and all that but he's still going strong and happy. His previous owners claimed that they couldn't keep him after their son became allergic to animals and when Rex was sent to Second Chance, he was kept in a house where six other dogs would bite at him so, in many ways, we rescued him from that. He's been an integral part of my family ever since.

Then, there's my cat that we rescued as well. The people we bought him from had taken him in when they found him wandering the seaside one summer alone and hungry. The assumption was that his owners had just abandoned him there to fend for himself. When we got him as a kitten, he had been given the name Boots because he is a tuxedo cat. We changed it to 'Frisky' and I've given him so many nicknames since then, the two main ones being 'Friskers' and 'Mistoffelees' after the character from the ALW musical CATS.

~ Sylindebren

sherocks

Reaction score
Dog - Rottwieler/chow - Jack (the love of my life!)
Cat - Tabby - Tigger (wacko kitty)
Leopard Gecko - Leucistic - April (actually by brother's, but I think I am stuck with her. I've had her for 2 yrs already.)

SaraJayne

Reaction score
One mutt dog with ADHD (I swear!) named Fidgit

One Tiger cat named..Tiger (*sigh*...I was like 4 okay! :rolleyes: )

One Calico cat named Rumpleteezer (Teezer)