Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
except the original ronald mcdonald... O_O *shudders*

Pork

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEK, if I didn't have a fear of clowns before, I sure do now. *runs*

Redsonga

Reaction score
I have such a complex with (Grand) Daddy Longleg Spiders.

Nobody believes me when I try to tell them, but when I was about four-years-old or so, I saw my first one in the garage, and I SWEAR THAT THING WAS HUGE! It's body was about the size of a small baseball, and it's leg-span spread out was large than a hula hoop! I WAS FREAKED OUT! To this day, I STILL can't even get near one of those things without having an anxiety attack.

As for official phobias, I have mild claustrophobia.
I've seen one like that before, it was dead in an old barn near my grandma's and this was when I was twenty, so it has nothing to do with age :embarrassed:...

I have a fear of drowning, I've never learned how to swim and the one time I tried my ma dropped me in the deep end when I was 12..I had to claw my way up the lip/slope thingie at the bottom of the pool to keep from falling deeper:eek:.
And I a fear of high places..and crossing old style bridges and staircases where you can see between the steps/wood and see how far up it is..I am disabled and fall easily so it is a real fear for me:cry:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If I have any phobias I suppose I would probably be very frightened if there was a snake in my room. They don't worry me in general if you leave them alone, they'll usually leave you alone. But I'd freak out if they ever got into my living quarters. :eek:

Also I have a very slight fear of being bitten by dogs. Which is why whenever I'm out walking I try to steer clear of stray dogs way and am extremely uncomfortable when one chooses to follow along nearby me. :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've seen one like that before, it was dead in an old barn near my grandma's and this was when I was twenty, so it has nothing to do with age :embarrassed:...
Finally, someone who understands me, and BELIEVES me!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would rather not think about a giant daddy long legs :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, I'm suddenly getting goosebumps, having shivers run down my spine, and I'm not sure, but I don't think I'll go to bed tonight...