Phobias

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I take it some of you would not want to watch the Planet of the Spiders episode of the British science-fiction television series Doctor Who. That features alien spiders as huge as small dogs.:eek::scary::smirk:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would probably have a heart attack if I saw one of those things

dead, it might just scare me and I run screaming, but alive...oooohhhh...I dont want to think about it O_O

Redsonga

Reaction score
Of course you're not crazy Snowth. I've seen 'em too. But they generally don't bother you.
Well, as far as that goes, I had a mouse crawl across my face when I was sleeping before (my childhood home= I'd rather not go into detail about how bad it was) but me thinks that gave me a phobia or two :embarrassed:. The same with spiders on my face :eek:
I take it some of you would not want to watch the Planet of the Spiders episode of the British science-fiction television series Doctor Who. That features alien spiders as huge as small dogs.
The one I saw had the leg span width of a large dog :confused:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I bet I'm going to have nightmares of giant spiders tonight. And it doesnt help we have a dead spider over 2 inches long in our window either

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I made he mistake of looking directly into a lamp while turning it on. Needless to say I was blinded for a few minutes XD

not the same but it might be worth a laugh

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
the childs play series was just corny :smirk: expecially bad was Bride of Chucky

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Tall ceilings. I know, it's weird. But if I look up at a very high ceiling (think school gym or museum high) I panic - I have to be holding on to something if I do look up. Likewise, I can't lay down and cloud watch, because I'll have the same kind of reaction.

Spiders. Hate them. HATE THEM. I don't care how small they are - if a spider is in the room, I won't sleep.