Reaction score
PLEASE! make a muppet photo gallerie PLEASA:big_grin:
from
BARRY LEE

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. This is a question that is asked fairly often.

While you will find hundreds of Henson photos throughout our site, at this time we do not have a specific area solely devoted to images that you can download. If you are looking for Henson or Muppet photos, we recommend that you do a Google Image Search at the link below. Instead of just searching one site, you can search nearly every Muppet site on the Web for the images you are seeking.

http://images.google.com

To use image search, simply type what you are looking for in the image search box and click the "Search" button or hit "Enter" on your keyboard. When you see the results page, click on the thumbnail version of the picture you want to view. This displays a larger version of the image, as well as the page on which the original image is located.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Now "I" have an idea!

Phillip Phil,

What about a Muppet Central Family Album? This is where we can send you photos of ourselves and you can post them up here at MC as thumbnails and then we can all see what each other looks like and stuff. :smile:

I have a ton of pictures of me that you could use. Really good ugly ones, too.

Just something to think about.

FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
There's already an MC Family Photo Album ... albeit a tiny bit outdated. You'll find it at Mar's Muppet Pages.

SNLIM

Reaction score
thanks for the link phil, it lead me to something that i have a question that i hope somebody could answer for me. i know that there is a bunch of muppet parody pictures (mainly movies). i found this picture for "The Muppets: Jesus Christ Super Star" and my first conclusion was that it was a parody pic but as i looked closer it said george lucas and henson productions on it, but it has a date of easter 2002. has anyone ever heard of this?

http://homepage.mac.com/arsimaginari/ArsImaginari/Graphics/Muppets.jpg

radionate

Reaction score
That looks to me like a fan creation somebody made in photoshop.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
That looks to me like a fan creation somebody made in photoshop.
'The Muppets appearing in 'Jesus Christ Superstar' ? Maybe thats Corys top secret hush hush entropic masterpiece in development ........ or maybe not !

SNLIM

Reaction score
man it would be so cool to have the muppets in a classic andrew lloyd webber musical!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by SNLIM
man it would be so cool to have the muppets in a classic andrew lloyd webber musical!
Yeah. Heck, I'd love to see the Muppets do Joseph. Would Piggy not make the perfect Potiphar's wife?

-Kim