1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Photos of Kermit at my Wedding

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Hat Sharpener, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Hat Sharpener

Hat Sharpener New Member

2. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

3. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Adorable. :):):)

Looks like it was a great wedding, and the Best Frog seems to have performed admirably.

My wife and I invited Kermit to our wedding a few years ago. Her parents thought it was a joke when they received an RSVP from the Jim Henson company. Unfortunately Kermit could not make it, but he sent a lovely autographed picture.
  4. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Lovely pics. Looks like you had a great time. :)
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Gaaaaaa! He looks as if if is really alive in some of them! :eek:

Great pictures!
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Now that's what i call a Wedding! Awsome pics Sharpener.
  7. zns

zns Active Member

Not bad. :)
  8. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I love the pictures of you guys with Kermit, but I think my favorite is the one of Kermit signing the wedding certificate. It's just such a funny idea, and the pictures capture it perfectly.

I love seeing weddings with a little goofiness and fun in them!
  9. Davina

Davina Member

those were great.. wish we could have done something like that at mine 6 years ago.. heck.. wished i'd even thought about the whole invite thing.. (darn it! was too busy worrying about getting packed to move 3000 miles to have thought about that sort of thing,... ah well..)
    looks like everyone had a great time and hope Kermit didn't drink too much.. :)
  10. puppetise

puppetise Member

That was adorable nicely done
  11. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

Cool idea! Thanks for sharing the photos.
  12. Hat Sharpener

Hat Sharpener New Member

Funny thing is that all our friends and family put him up to all this. I didn't touch him all day - they posed him and photographed him. Thankfully they were all very respectful and he didn't get red wine on him!

My friend did rescue him from my little cousins as the night wore on, as they were a bit excited.

The photo of the little toddler seeing him in his chair is probably the best reaction we got, but everyone else seemed ot have fun too! :)

The clothes were Goodwill items altered by my mother, except for the tie, which we split - half for him, half for my little cousin. His belt is a dog collar!

Glad I could share these with people who can appreciate them!

- Derek
  13. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

These pictures are great! I wish Kermit could've come to my wedding. He was my first wedding anniversary present though. :)
  14. goldengonzo

goldengonzo Member

I love it! He fits right in.
  15. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

Very good job on the photos! I sure wish I could have Muppets at my wedding when I do get married (which is probably a long time from now).
  16. Andibcool

Andibcool Member

Cute pics indeed :)

You almost make me want to buy some of thease photo puppets.

Is there only one photo Kermit or are different ones availeble ?

If more then one witch one you got ?

Sorry im kinda noob with this stuff.
  17. SUPERPUPPET

SUPERPUPPET New Member

kermit

That was some of the best wedding photos EVER. I'm probably going to go back to these photos for days to show people.... really cool.:):):)
  18. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

that is so wonderful, wow i really love it , i think i am going to do that at my wedding , i had thought about , i knoow for sure , i will do that when the time comes and i find someone LOL , and i hope that he will agree to it , of course he will will have to be a muppet lover as much as me .

:):p

I wish you both years of happness God bless you both
  19. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

He looks a lot smaller in these photos than in anything else I've seen :insatiable: :)
  20. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That's pretty neat! She's very cool for letting you do that. :)