1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Photoshopped Muppet Baseball Cards

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by charlietheowl, Feb 18, 2012.

1. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I found this while searching Google Images for Muppet wallpapers. It's from a blog devoted to collecting baseball cards, but the creator has taken the time to make some Muppet baseball cards. Even if you don't like baseball, the creativity and attention to detail is pretty cool. So if you'd like to what a set of Electric Mayhem baseball cards looks like, or Beaker in a baseball uniform, click the link.

(NOTE: in case this isn't clear enough, I did not make these.)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Wow, wow, wow! As a big baseball card fan, these are awesome!
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I used to collect baseball cards when I was younger, but still sometimes get the itch to buy some sets. Unfortunately, the sets I'd like to buy (mostly Topps from the 1970s) are super-expensive wherever I look. I'd spend anything though, to get that Electric Mayhem set! ;)
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

What I think would be the coolest: Muppet Rookie Cards from each year of the Muppets that debuted that year!
  5. CountFan1998

CountFan1998 Active Member

The attention to detail is amazing! :dreamy: