Pics of FR puppeteers?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
We know what the main six puppeteers looked like, and "Down at Fraggle Rock" shows us some others, but there were so many characters and I'm just curious as to what their versatile performers looked like. Also, when you watch "Down at Fraggle Rock", you can see a lot of the performers but in my case can't tell who's who.

Also, aside from Karen Prell, Terry Angus, and Jerry Nelson, are any of the FR puppeteers members of the MC Forum?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BEAR

Reaction score
Karen Prell and Jerry Nelson are members on our forum????? How come no one has ever said anything? Where have they been?

Xela

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Karen Prell and Jerry Nelson are members on our forum????? How come no one has ever said anything? Where have they been?
Yeah, they're here. I haven't seen them around in a while though...

BEAR

Reaction score
Xela said:
Yeah, they're here. I haven't seen them around in a while though...
How weird! And there were actual conversations with them? What were their names?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
::drops mouth:: Whats Jerry Nelsons forum name, or are we not suppossed to know?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Well, Karen Prell is KPrell, she's been very upfront about who she is.

There is a forum member called Twiddlebug, whose profile lists stats that are strikingly similar to Nelson's and who has provided insights and info that outsiders would not have access to, yet Twiddlebug has never come out and said "I'm Jerry Nelson", even tho every other hint points that way and most of us have generally assumed that it's him. Follow?

Regardless of we may assume, we should respect Twiddlebug's privacy & desire to remain unofficially anonymous.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Twiddlebug hasn't been here since early 2003 I think. His (and Karen's) bio also seems to have been "hidden" as it's no longer on the member's list, but rather you have to really searh for it. Look for a thread called "The International Muppet Show."