Picture of Adult Skeeter on Bag!?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Muppet Wiki said:
Carl's Jr. released a set of four Muppet toys in 1992.
The set, "Muppet Parade of Stars", included four Muppets sitting in cars. The Muppet characters were finger puppets that could be removed from the cars. The Muppets are all dressed for winter weather.
  • Kermit in a blue hat and scarf, in a red car
  • Miss Piggy in a pink and white hat and coat, in a purple car
  • Fozzie Bear in a hat and scarf, in a blue car
  • Gonzo in a hat and coat, in a yellow car
There was also a sack issued with this kid's meal promotion. It is of note because it features lesser seen characters such as Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julius Strangepork. But the most interesting feature is that an adult Skeeter is featured, standing beside Scooter.
The Muppet finger puppets can often be found on Ebay and at flea markets without the cars.

I just stumbled upon this article on the Muppet Wiki. I'm curious, does anyone know where to find a picture of this bag perhaps? It's a strange question, because it was a fast food bag...and it probably isn't able to find it now. But it just is so weird! An adult Skeeter beside Scooter!!! I just wish I could see the bag, that would be so awesome!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
That's really interesting--I'm sure the picture exists somewhere. Collectors? Enthusiasts? Completists? Fast Food Afficianados? Help us out...

:smile:

Elchippo

Reaction score
This thread made me realize something...McDonald's Happy Meals have a license with everything Disney does it seems. Let's see....and who owns the Muppets now? Does this thought get anyone else excited? It's been so long since there was any Muppet related Happy Meals-Wendy's did Muppets in Space but the last time I remember a Muppet Happy meal were the Muppet Babies toys when i was in like 1st grade! that's been almost twenty years! I think we're due!

I may have to go back to eating @ McDonalds again...

Elchippo

Reaction score
Eeek! gfarkwort is right-I forgot about the MTI figs @ McD's-and I even have them. Still, that was my freshman year of high school-ten years ago!

My brain is a little fried-I've been painting a muppet mural in my basement for the last coupla hours and needed a break.

MGov

Reaction score
Just a warning (or a tip, depending on your point of view), if you Gooooogle "Adult Skeeter", there is one site where someone has made his version of an adult Skeeter and several sites for a director of adult films named Skeeter.

DreamTripper

Reaction score
McD's also had Fraggle Rock and Muppet Babies toys many many years ago in Happy Meals, and Muppet Workshop and Dinosaurs Happy Meal toys also. I also got a Chicken Dance Elmo Bobble doll as an "Under 3" Fisher-Price Happy meal toy.

However, I think it was Hardee's where I got my Plush Christmas Muppet Babies.