Picture of Macy's Kermit the Frogtographer

radionate

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I finally snagged a picture of the Kermit Frogtographer Stuffed Animal from Macy's. It will retail at $16.95 (I believe). It will also be available on their website soon (most likely by the end of the day)

Plush Kermit

Ryan

Reaction score
Yeah...16 bucks with a 35 dollar purchase......grr :mad:

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I visited Macy's in downtown Boston Sunday to check out the ornament and plush. I did not have to purchase anything additional. I was up at the register and they had Kermit there and asked could I buy one. They said no, and then in a mad rush of customer service, they said they would ask the manager and I said no I will just take the ornament, $19.99(still over priced and not well made to be called a Lenox ornament but cute overall). But they insisted and came back with a yes. I almost felt as if I was shopping at Marshal Fields which was where I was the last time I had such a glowing customer service experience almost two years ago.

I guess you have to act like you don't want something to get it. Go figure.

Chad

tomahawk

Reaction score
they have them in the macy's right here across the street where i live. i asked the guy if he could do me a favor and sell me just the kermit without paying 35 extra dollars and he said YES!!!!! see, even the sun shines on a dog's as.......................... well you know.

radionate

Reaction score
Well, the Kermit is now online at Macy's for sale.

Here's a link:

Kermit Plush Frogtographer

P.S. The Lenox Christmas Ornament was on sale for $16.99 yesterday, but is off sale today.

casira

Reaction score
If you don't have a Macy's in your town, these Kermits are also available in some other places. I happened to see a display at my local Bon Marche (Bellevue, WA) last Saturday -- it's the same price & "buy something else" deal, as I recall.

radionate

Reaction score
The company that owns Macy's also owns Bon Marche, Burdines, Goldsmiths, Lazaru, and Rich's. Odds are Kermit might be popping in in some or all of those stores. I'll check it out and report back with what I find.

FER SURE

Reaction score
To save 5 dollars off of your order at Macys.com enter the coupon code KERMIT!

I hope this helps people,