Picture Time With Matt!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well all my lovely Muppet friends, the pictures from my latest WDW adventure. They can be viewed at:

http://www.geocities.com/projectmst3k/bring.html

News From the Trip:

I have done it! This trip marks my 100th viewing of Muppetvision 3D!!! Yaaaaaayyy!!!! Yes, I have seen it 100 times now. Amazing? I think not. Obsessive? Well, getting warmer...:big_grin:

Christmas is always so lovely at WDW. Everything is decorated, everything is nice and festive...lines are unbarable, but who cares, its Disney World in the winter. It was pretty cold on Thanksgiving night, I believe it was 40-something degrees out. I missed Its a Very Merry Muppet Christmas on the Friday it aired. Luckily my good buddy Sam taped it for me. This was one of our first trips in a while where we didn't stay at one of the major Disney resorts. We stayed at the Whyndem (sp?) Palace in Downtown Disney. It was really very nice.

Another great thing about Disney; it is a total self-esteem boost. There are soooo many people there, that there will eventually be a girl (or guy, whatever your case may be) that will shoot you a look. Now, although I am a regular Don Juan around here, but in real life, I am not very lucky with girls. I mean I get them, but it never works out. For the breif moment I get that glance from a girl at Disney, I am filled with that nice warm feeling. Really awesome when its cold out like it was. And that happened a number of times, so yay! (pshh, teenagers..)

..and, that's about it. Overall a great trip. 100 MV3D viewings...wow...:big_grin:

Shannon, if your reading this: YOU ROCK!!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Awww, I love these pics! Makes me wanna go back to Disney World for the 5th time. Even if Islands of Adventures is 100 times better... but they don't have Muppets!

And whoo! Lookat you, ya cutie you! You were hitting on that Shannon chick, weren't ya? ~_^ Aw, Muppet fans in love... so beautiful. XP

^_^ Debo

grail

Reaction score
heh heh...Merry Christmas Matt. for your Christmas present, i'm NOT going to tell the joke that just came to mind. you'll thank me later.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey, great pics, Matt!! Thanks for sharin' 'em! :big_grin:

And do you know if it's possible to rent out Janice's bunk?...

:wink:

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Very cool Matt! I envy all you lucky people who have been to MV3D. I shoulda gone when I was in LA last year but I didnt wanna spend $100 or whatever it is they charge to get in, just to go to MV3d. I do have a camcorder bootleg of the affair, but Im not totally missing out:wink:

Oh and Matt...dude, please tell me you got that girl's digits and or/hit it off. You need to give us hope Matt! I mean gah...a girl in real life who actually knows what Fraggle Rock is, let alone Cantus? Dang thats way cool.

*me, who hopes to meet a special girl into the muppets*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Respond!

Amy - Thank you dearest. When do I get to see you???? :wink:

Mike - A Merry one to you do Grailus. And, thank you so much for that lovely, unharmful gift.

By - You can try to rent it, but I think they have a height limit. 6ft makes it a tad bit tight in there.. :big_grin:

Cor - Well, here is an interesting fact about ol' buddy Matt. I have a small case of Telephonophobia (yes, its real, check www.phobialist.com under 'T'), at least I think that'd be the one I have. I'm not scared to phones, I'm scared of talking on them (could be different). But anyway yeah I have a fear of talking on the telephone, and in that light I did not get her number. But all is not lost, for one thing I am not afraid of is talking online, and I got her email address. She is a bit older than me, and didn't seem overly interested in me (more interested in the Muppet aspect of me..), but hey, we'll talk hopefully, and we'll see what happens. Oh yeah, she also lives in California (she was in WDW on the college exchange program), which could also be a romance deterant. Again, we must be hopeful. :smile:

Thank you all for the lovely comments thus far.

-Matt

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Gosh...you're gonna make me blush. Yup, I'm "that Shannon chick" :big_grin: Finally coming out of hiding, constant lurker on the boards. Just got back to California from doing the college program thing down in Florida. Matt, it was so great to meet you, I always got way excited to meet actual Muppet fans- I couldn't stand the ones who claimed thier favorite muppet was "fonzie" *sigh*
And I should point out that Matt did not hit on me, he was a gentleman- besides I'm taken :stick_out_tongue: Although I was very jealous of his shirt, did you make that yourself?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by mupvisiongirl

And I should point out that Matt did not hit on me, he was a gentleman- besides I'm taken :stick_out_tongue: Although I was very jealous of his shirt, did you make that yourself?
Glad to have you on board! whoosh this is a small world! ^_^
Yeah, ol Matt is a gentlemen...tho he'd do well to stop referring to himself as Bishop Cantus Mack Daddy:smile: Matt, I joke, I kid...I come from Love(it's a little place outside Buffalo)

Please tell me people don't call him 'Fonzie'... *shudders* And yes Matt, just where the heck did you get that Cantus shirt? I sure havent seen those at Hot Gothic!

Anyways, don't let some of our pseudo anti Disney rhetoric deter ya, we're all big Mouse lovers deep down(or for some of us, really deep down...as in bottom of Oscar's can)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
:embarrassed:

Eh, well, all the best Muppet fans are taken I guess...jeeze, all the best Muppet fans are like 10 years older than me...oh well, at least I have Byron. :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Though my shirt was not made by me, it was not bought at *lights dim, organ starts playing* Hot...GOOOOOTTTHHHIIIIICCCCCCCC!!!! (Ah, that felt nice..). Actually, I found a person online who made it for me. Let me first find their email address again, and then make sure it's okay to post it (as I'm sure many people will be wanting custom shirts). So as Mr. Miyagi would say "Check back later." :smile:

-Matt