Picture Time With Matt!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Respond!

Originally posted by Cantus Rock
By - You can try to rent it, but I think they have a height limit. 6ft makes it a tad bit tight in there.. :big_grin:
Uh, you just shafted off 6 inches of my height...I am 6'6", thank you very much.

:mad:

Gimme back my head or feet!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Re: Respond!

Amy - Thank you dearest. When do I get to see you???? :wink:

-Matt
I keep telling you to come over to NZ!!!!

And you better not make any mistakes with my height (RE: Byron's comment) cos you won't be able to see me if you make me any shorter than I already am!!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
No No By, 6 feet is the cutoff point. Anything over that is REALLY tight. So, your extra 6 inches would probably force you to sleep with your arms, legs, and head sticking out of the bunk. Not to mention you'd probably crush Janice's guitar, and I think the repercussions from that would be...less than desirable. :smile:

Amy, I think I'm going to hop the first plane over, and, because I love ya so much, I'll take 6 inches off of my height and give it to you! Only thing I'm sayin' is it'd better be worth my while...so get cable! I'm NOT going all the way to NZ and watching 2 channels!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Eh, well, all the best Muppet fans are taken I guess...jeeze, all the best Muppet fans are like 10 years older than me...oh well, at least I have Byron.
Darn! I always get left out of the fun!!!
:frown:

Sounds like a super duper trip, tho!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
No No By, 6 feet is the cutoff point. Anything over that is REALLY tight. So, your extra 6 inches would probably force you to sleep with your arms, legs, and head sticking out of the bunk.
*in Link voice* "Hey, I get it nooooooow!"

Yeek, sorry, Matt! I am SOOOO sorry I doubted you!! :embarrassed:

Really!

I am!

And ya know, after I wrote that, I thought that might have been what ya meant, but I also thought the bunky things were just a li'l ol' replica, and not somethin' you could actually get into!

No hard feelin's, Mr. "O"? :wink:

:stick_out_tongue:

SgtPepper

Reaction score
Sweet... Isn't that a picture of Mr. Rogers that got cut of in the second to last one ???

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, of course not Mr. "S"! :wink:

And yes, that is Mr. Rogers cut off. He also has a beautiful mosaic in the greats section, but I really wanted Jim and Burr the most, as they are the higher powers of puppetry (and so much more in my case...) :smile:

-Matt

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hey tHose photos are great I want to go MV3D oneday but its a little hard I live in another country.Maybe with some super powers I can transport myself to MV3D.
Cantas Rock you sure look like you enjoyed yourself how many times have you been there ?
Bye Comical_DrBob

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
lol, well like the first post said, this was my 100th MV3D viewing. As for WDW, that's way too hard to calculate, as I was there many times during my very early developemental stages of childhood. I have room to speculate this tho: I have been there, many, many times. :big_grin:

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score

Amy, I think I'm going to hop the first plane over, and, because I love ya so much, I'll take 6 inches off of my height and give it to you! Only thing I'm sayin' is it'd better be worth my while...so get cable! I'm NOT going all the way to NZ and watching 2 channels!! :big_grin:

-Matt
For you I would pay millions to convince the cable people to introduce cable television to my part of the country. They seem to think because we live in the middle of nowhere we wouldn't want to watch it.

But if cable is what it takes to get you here then I will just shift to the city. Of course, you better be worth living in the city!!!