Pictures of me in "Scrooge"!

Sweetums

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

Well, it's that time of year again... the time of year for all kinds of fantastical theatrical Christmas productions! And yours truly here has been working on a City Theatre production of the musical "Scrooge" for the past two months.

If you'd like to see some pictures of our cast (out of costume, and not even on our stage, unfortunately), please visit the following link:

http://www.bluespringscitytheatre.com/Pictures/2002/Scrooge 2002.html

And if you want to see me in particular, please click here:

http://www.bluespringscitytheatre.com/Pictures/2002/scrooge8.jpg

I'm the one in the blue shirt in the foreground, with my chin in my hand (The two men in the background are Scrooge and Christmas Present, and the people sitting with me are fellow Party Guests).

Also, another point of interest as you're looking thru these shots, the woman in the red shirt and long yellow dress is our director, Patricia (she was showing us what the hoop skirts the women would be wearing look like).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures, and if you're in the Kansas City area, come and see the show!!!

radionate

Reaction score
What a great show. I know it will be wonderful.

Break a leg!!!!!!

Sweetums

Reaction score
Aaw, thanks. :smile: I'll try to get some pictures of the production itself up here when and if I can. :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
very nice Sweetums...but is that guy to your right SUCKING HIS THUMB??? If so, that's nice too. I suppose.

Break all of your legs! It's been a long time since I've done anything like that, but I really miss it!

Quinnnnnnnn

Sweetums

Reaction score
LOL, no, he's biting his thumbnail. And if you notice, I'm biting my fingernail. That kinda makes us look like we're nervous and afraid of our director, huh? :smile:

rowlf84

Reaction score
Are you doing a musical rendition? If so, what kind of songs? I've always wanted to be in The Christmas Carol.

I'm going to school in Springfield MO. Small world, eh?

Sweetums

Reaction score
We are doing "Scrooge" with music and lyrics by Leslie Bricusse. It was a movie originally, back in the 70s, with Albert Finney as Scrooge. The songs include "I Like Life", "December the 25th", "Christmas Children" and "Thank You Very Much". Ever heard of it?

And I have friends in Springfield! An old college friend of my Dad's lives there with his family! :smile: Not to mention that my grandparents live about an hour and a half away. I've been there often. :smile: