Pictures of Statler and Waldorf's balcony anyone?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have pictures of the balcony from the muppet theater? I'm on a crusade to get one made by the time Statler and Waldorf come out in series 6 and I need a few detailed pictures of the balcony. :big_grin:

Wakka

Reaction score
Hmmm... I did the img thing right, but the pics didn't show up. Well, those are the links.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Thanks,. Plx at the palisades boards made a GREAT 3d balcony thats very detailed. I think I'll use that as a reference point. I hope to make a HUGE stage set as well.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
WiGgY, you probably don't need any more help since you found that 3D model, but just in case, here's my pitiful attempt:

I've got 8 pictures on my site of the balcony from the Danny Kaye episode in Season 2 when Floyd :sing: and Janice :flirt: "replace" S&W :sleep: :boo: in that show.

They're here, but I guess you've already gotten what ya needed.

Anyway, good luck, have fun! :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think that episode was from season 3. I really like that pic though.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Im also building a big muppet theatre/stage set, Ive got some really good plans in my head I'll put them to paper soon and I'll start work.

Im just looking for some detailed pics of the muppet theatre and stage.

Thanks,
Paul
:smile: :attitude:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
I think that episode was from season 3. I really like that pic though.
Sorry, you're right, Season 3---I forgot that I don't have Season 1 Janice in there (for reasons), and I was thinkin', "okay, DK is in 2nd batch, must be Season 2."

:embarrassed: