1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. The Muppets "Bear Left Then Bear Write"
    From Kermit and Fozzie to Miss Piggy and Christina Applegate, discuss all aspects of "The Muppets" latest episode.

3. In Their Own Words: Jim Henson
    Discuss one of the best Jim Henson documentaires ever. Featuring new interviews from the Henson Family, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Carroll Spinney, Fran Brill and more. Miss the show? Order the DVD.

Piggy advetising Virgin Atlantic

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by GuySmiley, Jun 23, 2002.

1. GuySmiley

GuySmiley New Member

I saw an advert (in the UK) for Virgin Atlantic Airlines by Miss Piggy - I don't think it is new, but it is the first time I have seen it! - and was just wondering if this was Eric Jacobson's piggy. If so - it is really good and sounds just like Frank's Piggy.

Just Wonderin'!

2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Yeah this has been showing since last September.

It is Eric Jacobson's Miss Piggy, It sounds good , eh ?

Did you see it on Saturday, i did!

See ya
  3. GuySmiley

GuySmiley New Member

Showing since last september? Good grief - where have I been? (Note to self: must watch MORE television)!

Yeah - I really thought that Eric's piggy was good - it has been nice to finally hear it after reading everyone elses comments on it!