Pigs In Space play set query

Foodie

Reaction score
Hi all,
I picked up the Swine Trek at Target the other day. I was gonna pass on it ( only because of the money factor ) but it was under 9 bucks so I was all " Yeah! Woo! " I was! Really. Now I hafta search out Stragepork & Hogthrob.

Anyhoo, is there a certain way to assemble all of those extra console pieces and things that the set comes with? I see that there are 6 'lil pegs that can be used to connect them. I just wanna know if there * is * a way that stuff is supposed to go together or if they're just something one can assemble as they wish... or both. I'm actually half tempted to set that stuff up with my Star Wars things. Heh heh.

Anyway, thanks!

Nick :smirk:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Yes and no...

There really isn't a definitive way to set that stuff up, but if you go to the review page that Micheal Crawford has set up, don't know the exact address, but it has the coolest (in my opinion) set up yet. I tried to beat it to no avail. CURSES!!!

Foodie

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
There really isn't a definitive way to set that stuff up, but if you go to the review page that Micheal Crawford has set up, don't know the exact address, but it has the coolest (in my opinion) set up yet. I tried to beat it to no avail. CURSES!!!
Ah! I may be able to rig up a cool conglomo! :smirk:

Thanks!

Nick :smirk: