Pigs in Space Tattoo!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i have 18 tattoos...ALL of them Disney! I have Kermit playing his banjo on my right side of my leg! :smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I have an Electric Mayhem Tattoo that isn't done yet. I really love it so far. All it needs is Zoot and the color and shading done. Here it is:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I have an Electric Mayhem Tattoo that isn't done yet. I really love it so far. All it needs is Zoot and the color and shading done. Here it is:
Forgot to add: Janice and Floyd will be getting their guitars added as well and Zoot will look like the one in my profile pic :cool:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I am SO getting one of those!

**In like five years...**
The top of Animal hurt because he's on my shoulder. Lips and Floyd hurt too but that's because there are a lot of nerves where they are at. I Just had Floyd, Rowlf, and Lips added on the 12th. It's healing up pretty fast :cool: Next week or the week after, Zoot will be added and they will all get colored in and of course, Janice, Floyd and Zoot will be holding their instruments. Lips would be too if I had the room for it.

Bridget

Reaction score
I wanna get a smaller version on my thigh, and Miss Piggy on my shoulder!
Kermit has a special place on my heart ;D

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, Zoot Fan, that's just fricken awesome. I gotta hand it to ya tattooers, I wouldn't be able to get one. I hate needles that much.

Daniel