Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Who knows? Maybe it was the dread peer pressure, or pig pressure, that got him to do it.
:wink:
:big_grin: Heh-heh I think I would rather call it the dead pig pressure:smirk:

Especially the last one who got the deadly pressure of the boulders crushing him, eh? SQUISH

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My last post was a very cleverly thought-out pun wasn't it, Caroline?:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
My last post was a very cleverly thought-out pun wasn't it, Caroline?:big_grin:
Ha, you bet, you silly Valderi, Valdera-ing guy! :wink:

I did think that you might have meant that you were the goat in that earlier post of yours, but I think that we would make such cute singing pigs instead! Though, hopefully not with that same fate as the original three... or, if Kate wants to go pay off the goat, she can go right ahead. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Actually there is another verse of the song that says I love to wander by the stream that dances in the sun. So joyously it calls to me "Come join my happy song"

Maybe you and I and Kate should forget about the mountain track and just stick to the stream. It's a guaranteed harmless option, unless you can't swim and you fall into the stream of course :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, that's a really cute verse! As much fun as climbing the deadly mountain with said evil goat would be :wink:, sticking to the stream is a great and lovely idea. Unless, of course, there are any evil fish around who try to jump up and pull us in! :wink:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Skye said:
Aw, that's a really cute verse! As much fun as climbing the deadly mountain with said evil goat would be :wink:, sticking to the stream is a great and lovely idea. Unless, of course, there are any evil fish around who try to jump up and pull us in! :wink:
How about pirahnas? (pirahnas jump out on me) Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! They're eating me alive!!!:eek:

Skye

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
How about pirahnas? (pirahnas jump out on me) Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! They're eating me alive!!!:eek:
See? That's right... it can be treacherous out there! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hoo boy. What a thought.:big_grin:

Between evil goats and piranhas you're simply not safe wherever you roam:concern:

I think heralde said it well in one of his/her previous posts about happy wandering being highly over-rated.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
So what do you say you buy plane tickets for the two of you Caroline, and I'll fly ahead and pay off the goat?
:crazy:
BTW I was thinking about what you said about paying off the goat and something very quirky popped into my head.

Do you suppose The Big Bad Wolf paid off the evil goat for his contract when he collected the bodies of the three pigs for his stewpot at the bottom of the mountain?:eek: :smirk: