Pinnacle Dark Crystal Miniatures

stich

Reaction score
hi.
this is my first post. thanks, in advance.

yesterday, whilst cleaning the basement, i found my old d&d figures, and with them, my dark crystal stuff. i have the complete set, they may have to go. has anyone ever seen them for sale, or know where i can find info on the web? i'm trying to clean up a little, my wife is eyeballing the star wars toys too...
thanks,
chris

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central, Stich! Wow, that is very cool you still have those Dark Crystal figures!! I barely remember what they look like. Have you got any pics, by any chance?
I pretty much just had books, and a graphic novel based on the movie that I still have somewhere. Now, I have the Kira and Jenn poseable dolls they came out with a couple of years ago. But that is really something to hang on too, those figures you found!

stich

Reaction score
pinnacle dark crystal

i will get some photos up as soon as i load the camera into this machine.
you'll have to excuse the paint-jobs though, i was 12. i think.

stich

Reaction score
pinnacle pictures

GonzoGirl said:
Welcome to Muppet Central, Stich! Wow, that is very cool you still have those Dark Crystal figures!! I barely remember what they look like. Have you got any pics, by any chance?

i finally have a decent photo, can i send it, or post it somewhere on the site?
thanks,
stich

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Umm, if you have it on a website somewhere, you can post a link to the pic...I'm not sure if you can post it on the forum yet...

stich

Reaction score
pinnacle photos

sorry, no website to post it on. if you can or want to put it on your page, i'll send a photo to you. there's shop locally that wants to buy the set, but i haven't decided what to do.
they are much cool.
stich

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
You can email it to me...unless someone else has any advice on how you might be able to post the pic in the forums here. Thats great you got an offer from a shop!!