Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I know I've been bragging about Superman Returns all week long, but this is another summer blockbuster that I've been anxious to see. And I'd gotten the opportunity to see it today with my mom, and I can honestly say that Superman has his work cut out for him, because this is the real box office hit of the 2006 summer.

I loved everything about it, including the introduction of the new logo for the Walt Disney Company (one of the many reasons why this movie should be seen). There was also a fabulous cliffhanger that'll make the third movie (which comes out in May 2007) a bigger hit than the second or even the first.

So, has anyone seen it yet? Or is anyone going to see it?:smile:

poeticmemory

Reaction score
I'm SO WAITING for my friends to come back from vacation because if i go without them...i'll be dead.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I'm going to wait until the big crowds die down a bit. But I'm very excited to see it.

rexcrk

Reaction score
The movie was so awesome! It had me in tears it was so cool. I loved the ending because I was NOT expecting it AT ALL! :big_grin:

christyb

Reaction score
Went and saw the movie last night. Honestly? It's not my thing. If you liked the first then you'll love the second I think. The ending is definately a keeper. The story could use some work and the CG was cheap. All in all...I wish I would have went to Cars. However, my little sister wanted to go to this with a bunch of friends. So I told her "pay for my ticket and I'll drive you". :smile: So free movie for me.

peachesncream

Reaction score
the ending angered me. i couldn't believe it.
the ride was just redone to include jack, barbosa and davy jones and now some of it makes since.
makes the next one seem far off.
overall not bad but i didn't like the ending.