Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
I haven't had the chance to see the film in theaters, yet. However, I have read the junior novel and I think the film is great. I cannot wait to see the film in theaters. Last I heard, that the film reached $132M! I wonder what the total report will be tomorrow. :big_grin:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yeah, they say that it has completely shattered the four-year-old record that was set up by the first Spider-Man movie in 2002! It's unbelivable!!!:excited:

I'm glad I had the opportunity to see this on opening day.:smile:

Izzy the rat

Reaction score
I can't wait to see my sexy beast Johnny again, in his sexy eyeliner! WOO WOO BABAY! hahahaha wow, I sound like a dork.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I personally enjoyed the movie, though it did drag on a bit at times. Not to mention that, for some reason, I couldn't hear almost half of what they're saying. Also, those henchmen of Davy Jones are rather distracting... in a pretty fun way, though! :smile: I personally enjoyed guessing what each of them is supposed to be half of, whether it's fish, coral or seafood (stupid joke). And the Kraken is pretty kick-butt, though my sister thinks that it sorta steals the show. And that ending was so unexpected and cliffhanger-y (Whoops! Guess I spoiled it a bit. :eek:), it was almost too good to be true.

All in all, I think I'd give it at least three out of four stars. :smirk: Depp is still at his best in this one.

Izzy the rat

Reaction score
How can Johnny ever not be at his best?! ...not to meantion, how can he not look his best? He's the sexiest human being on this entire earth.

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
I think Davy's henchmen are rather interesting characters. I like to see what they're composed of. I find it intriguing. :smile:

aaronmojo

Reaction score
I like this one much, much better than the new Superman movie. That thing had me looking at my watch over and over, and I don't even wear a watch.

Pirates was cool. I loved the over-the-top evil pirate henchmen!