Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

RedDragon

Reaction score
LOVED IT...went to this big to do called "Pirates in the Big Apple" it was totally fun and we got lots of free stuff...I have a small replica "dead man's chest"...and I got Crash's (the main creature maker) signiture!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
That sounds really cool! We have the following piratey promotional items: 1) a little skull with a strobe light from a cereal box. 2) a bandana of sorts from a McDonald's Happy Mea.

My brother and I went opening night, and he's got an awesome Jack Sparrow costume, but he didn't wear it. He did bring the hat though.
Erin

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I FINALLY saw this movie today, and I LOVED IT!!!

My wife and cousin were a bit miffed about some of the romantic confusion stuff, but it seemed just fine to me. Also loved the ending, but I thought the cliffhanger was going to be something completely different.

I totally agree about the new Walt Disney Pictures intro! Very cool.

Pirates: A+!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Did everyone stay til the end of the credits?...there is something there...it's good for a last giggle...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I love it when film-makers reward the ones who sit through the credits! :smile:
Erin

muppetwriter

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Did everyone stay til the end of the credits?...there is something there...it's good for a last giggle...
I did.:big_grin: I don't think that "secret ending" was as funny as the one for the first movie (which the writers cleverly wrote into the film as a running gag). It was cute, but just really odd (and sad when you think of what the fate of the character that it involved might be).:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I wish there was a vid on YouTube for the new CGI-animated Walt Disney Pictures logo. That was the coolest part of the intro.:smile:

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
I hear that new intro was good. I've only seen a still picture of it. I can't wait to see it. Sadly, I'm going to miss the old one, though.