Play With Me Sesame Season 2 rescheduled for June

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your Thoughts: Play With Me Sesame Season 2

The second season of Play With Me Sesame begins tomorrow, Monday April 7th on Noggin. Play With Me Sesame airs twice daily at 7:00 am central (8:00 am eastern) and 10 am central (11:00 am eastern). Let us know what you think of the new episodes. One of the highlights of season 1 was the inclusion of many classic skits in each episode. Hopefully this will continue with season 2.

123 Sesame Street (reruns since 1999) also airs at 4:00 am, 8:00 am, and 11:30 am on Noggin.

Set your VCR's and let us know what you think!

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, I watched it this morning, and it was just yet another rerun. Are they serious about the new season of PWMS?

mikealan

Reaction score
When I watched PWSM this Saturday morning, I think it's the same season from the first season. Ernie, Bert, Prairie and Grover still do their same things to teach preschoolers as well. This season still has the old classic clips since the beginning.

CookieFan

Reaction score
I don't think PWMS has new shows yet, I've watched it all week and keep getting this strange sense of deja vu......

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a contact at Noggin. I will try to find out what why there is a delay and when the new season will begin.

sweet201

Reaction score
Just wondering...

Just wondering if you had heard anything yet regarding the new season of PWMS. Thanks! :smile: Tina

Cheebo

Reaction score
I just saw a commerical for it. It starts June 7th at 8:00 AM. The show has some new cast members as well. Now with Grover, Praire Dawn, Ernie & Bert we have Cookie Monster( I assume David Rudsman is playing him seeing how busy Frank Oz is) and Zoe. Also it looks we will be seeing Super Grover in the non-classic skit segments. :smile: It looks to be a good improvement over the first. I just hope they keep Kermit sketches like the used in Season 1.

ssetta

Reaction score
I wonder why they're not featuring Elmo. Probably because of Elmo's World, which probably will become its own show eventually. I know it will.

Cheebo

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
I wonder why they're not featuring Elmo. Probably because of Elmo's World, which probably will become its own show eventually. I know it will.
Season 1 had a lot of Elmo sketches. I bet this will also. And a all elmo world show? Sesame Workshop said they have no plans to do that. And there seems to be no reason to. Season 33 had 31% rating improvement. The new SS is how they should keep it.