1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Play With Me Sesame Season 3

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by nickcoffee12, Jul 6, 2004.

1. nickcoffee12

nickcoffee12 New Member

do you know if thare will be new epsoides of play with me sesame
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Reportedly, it's still possible there will be another season of "Play with Me Sesame" as soon as this fall. Noggin nor Sesame Workshop have made any definite public announcements about this so nothing is really written in stone yet. We just don't know for sure right now.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've been waiting for season 3, it seems like each season of PWMS gets better. Although I miss season 1 (because it was the season I saw in my first perminent home), they've been combining season 1 and 2 footage lately.
  4. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

here in Aus, SS is currently being screened in rotation with BitBBH. I tuned in last week to see if SS had begun again, and we're currently getting Play With Me Sesame in its place...

I like seeing all the old material, and the links are OK, but not that watchable in their own right... still miss seeing Big Bird and the humans though

Cherry "Can you tell me how to get to season 35" Pizza