1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Play With Me Sesame should never end

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by D'Snowth, Aug 30, 2003.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I hear talk that Play with Me Sesame will only last 4 seasons, just like Courage the Cowardly Dog did :cry: ! I hope Noggin won't do this, Play with me Sesame is GREAT! And thanks to Pwms, I'm not left out on these old classic S.S. skits and songs everyone saw, this morning I finally saw video of Mahna Mahna (the song)! Play with me Sesame should live on forever!
  2. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

*sniff* Wow! Yes, I finally saw it too. Mahna mahna...
    I sure love it when they play classic stuff on the new shows!
    I was glued to the TV. It's been years since i've seen that one!
    What a good feeling...the puppets are just darling!
    :flirt:
  3. Splurge

Splurge Member

Oh, was the song "Mahna Mahna" from 1969 on PWMS, or are you speaking of MM or any of his incarnations singing another song like "Fat Cat", "Opposites", etc?

I do hope the answer to the 1969 "Mahna Mahna: is a resounding yes. :)
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

"Mahna Mahna" is on during one of the "Move and Groove with Grover" segments. Grover, Prairie and others also add some new lines to the song. It's a very nice bit.
  5. Sidebottom

Sidebottom Member

By the way, it's Rowlf who says "love your lever". Not :D.

Ciao,
    -Sidebottom
  6. D'Snowth

YES Splurge, the 1969 Mahna Mahna song with the two AM girls was on! At first, before I saw it, I have only heard it , and originally thought it was sung by MM and the two Snowths, but then I remember you said that the Snowths were on the Muppet Show, and MM sung MM with 2 AM girls.
  7. jeffkjoe

jeffkjoe New Member

Play with Me Sesame is a great venue for Muppeteers to extend their careers outside of SESAME STREET.
  8. Splurge

Splurge Member

That incarnation of Mahna Mahna is kinda scary and freaky, isn't it? :eek: :)
  9. D'Snowth

Aw man tell me about it. Before I even saw the song, I visuallized MM as the orange version (from Small, Tall, Ball Wall)in this song.
  10. Splurge

Splurge Member

And instead you got something that looked like Roosevelt Franklin gone wrong. :D
  11. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

I just wish we could get this in Canada. I haven't check yet, but I was hoping TVO, Treehouse or Family would pick up the show this season.

Are there any DVDs planned?
  12. D'Snowth

Not to my knowledge. BTW Buck, what's Sesame Park like?