1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Playhouse Disney Live Auditions

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Shynee, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Shynee

Shynee New Member

In case anybody is interested, the Disneyland Resort will be holding puppeteer auditions for Playhouse Disney Live on Stage show in California Adventure.
    It will be Thursday, August 18 at 10am.

Check out www.disney.com/auditions for more info

2. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie Well-Known Member

Did anybody go to these auditions?

Just curious.

:p

3. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

If I lived in the area, I would have LOVED to audition for this show! My wife hates Southern California and never wants to live down there, fully knowing before we got together that that's where I wanted to end up eventually. Ugh! What to do? Well, there's always divorce...

JUST KIDDING!!! :D

Seriously though, we went to Disneyland/California Adventure in June, and visited Playhouse Disney for the first time! I was freaking out during the whole thing, I could hardly believe I was seeing actual Muppets singing and dancing right before my eyes!

4. Eight's King

Eight's King Member

I know many people in that show, I just wish they were payed more. Their talents are worth at least twice what they actually get paid. :cry:

5. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie Well-Known Member

Hmm, very interesting. I've always heard that Disney paid lousy. Apparently those stories are not rumors.

:p

6. BEAR

BEAR Well-Known Member

Man!! I totally would have been at those auditions had I known about them. I just found this thread tonight!

7. That Announcer

That Announcer Well-Known Member

No, it's true. My uncle used to live in Oregon, but he grew up and spent a lot of time in Burbank. One friend he had there worked as a clean-up artist for Disney, and he got paid close to nothing.

8. mummytomb

mummytomb Well-Known Member

How did I miss this?
    I'm right here!!

Dern Muppetlabs alarm!