1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Plaza Sésamo Questions

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by tcorcora, Jan 5, 2009.

1. tcorcora New Member

So... I'm brand new and I'm pretty lost. How do I post a question? I want to find a listing of all Plaza Sésamo episodes with an index of what segments are on which shows. But I can't even figure out how to post anywhere but here! Can I start a Plaza Sésamo thread? Where do I go to get my questions answered?

Thanks to all...

tcorcora
  2. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

You and me both. I'm trying to find a complete listing of the modern episodes (as they're the only ones I have), but have come up with practically diddly. There's some episodes listed here at Muppet Wiki.
  3. Son of Enik Member

I'd actually love to get my hands on the original episodes with Alberto the Dragon in place of Abelardo Montoya and Paco the "grouchy" green parrot. My dad used to take us to Guatemala alot when we were little to see my grandparents and I fondly remeber those old shows. Don't get me wrong, I love Abelardo and the more recent characters...but I am a sucker for the "Old School". (Even from the Mexican co-production)