1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Plaza sesemo

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by little jerry, Feb 20, 2005.

1. little jerry

little jerry New Member

Hi:) could somone help me with getting some plaza sesemo epsidoes? I don't really have anything of use to trade with but i do have an mp3 collection
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi, recommend you contact Xerus. He might be able to satiate your Plaza Sésamo fix.
  3. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Xerus got 'em all from me.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You mean... It wasn't a straight up hexchange, his JHAS for your Plaza Sésamo? Twas only copies you guys dealt in?
    Oh so sorry then. Please hexcuse me. Hope you guys continue to prosper with your online dealings.
  5. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

He traded all his JHAS episodes for my 63 (year 2000) PS episodes (I threw in an extra SS episode to balance it out). I also have some episodes from 1995. Many of the episode's quality is pretty crummy, but some episodes are pretty clear (I even got a Spanish version of "The Garden" from 1971).

We're done trading for now, but hopefully when something he gets catches my attention, I'll do some more trading. It's thanks to Xerus that I got JHH, some Muppet specials, JHAS, and some UK Skits.
  6. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Is the garden song clear or crummy? If clear or crummy,How clear or crummy :confused:
  7. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

8. little jerry

little jerry New Member

Hi

Hi does anyone have any plaza sesemo epsidoes with the song i love moo with glady's clementime and two backup cows? xserus was not able to help me
  9. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Xerus got all of his Plaza Sesamo episodes from me and no, I didn't see it on any of my episodes. I think SSetta mentioned it was from a more recent episode.