1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Please Help Me!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by resdog781, Aug 5, 2002.

1. resdog781 New Member

This is the first and only time I'll probably be on your board, but I've got a HUGE muppet-related problem and I didn't know where to turn. Hopefully you guys can help me.

Ok, there's a MONSTER...I'm pretty sure he's on sesame st. but I could be wrong...he's got SHAGGY ORANGE FUR....with YELLOW FANGS and HORNS....he's got BIG BLACK BUSHY EYEBROWS. He has NO MOUTH....just fangs....and his tongue hangs out. He's basically a sock with things stuck to him, and he NEVER TALKS. He just growls or spits or whatever, a la the Tasmanian Devil.

If anybody knows his name or (better yet) has a PICTURE of him, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!! My email is resdog781@hotmail.com, and my AIM sn is resdog781.

Don't make me lose any more sleep trying to find this guy!!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!
  2. furryfella New Member

RED your talking about Frazzle!!! :)
  3. Jackie New Member

He was in the skit, Fuzzy and Blue... Grover said "Frazzle, you are not Fuzzy and Blue" LOL!!