Please help me

RobynR

Reaction score
:flirt: I am just curious if anyone can tell me where to get some free downloadable Muppet show episodes for my daughter and my son...they haven't seen the Muppet show, and I would like to show them what they missed out on. I cannot afford to buy the dvd collections right now; I am a single Mom...if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it ALOT!!!!!:flirt: Danka, with all my heart!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw... aren't you so sweet! Unfortunately I can't help you out, but I just had to let you know that. It's nice to meet you by the way.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the craziness here at Muppet Central. Unfortunately, I don't know where you could find free online downloadable episodes of The Muppet Show.

However, maybe you can talk with fellow forum member and Canadian, Justin Faulknor, to see if he can help you out by making copies of the episodes he has. I've done great business with him in the past, haven't gotten an updte to my own library in a long while... But you should talk to him to see if he can fit you into his busy schedule, and what kind of deal you can make between each other.
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the site and forums.

RobynR

Reaction score
Thank You

Thank you both for your comments and advice.....I will try to speak with Mr. Faulkner, hopefully we can figure out some sort of a deal...again, I thank you....have a spectacular day...:big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hello Robyn! I just wanted to say welcome to the forum, and I hope you have success in finding what you're looking for!

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! wait, can't you doownload from youtube?