Please identify song

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm afraid I'm really bad with my Fraggle trivia and while I have a sincere appreciation for the show, have never really become very knowledgable about it.

However I was listening to MC Radio one day when this song about "petals" came on sung by Gobo. I was in the other room when I heard it, so I missed the title of the song, but I wrote down "petals" and "Gobo" later on so that I would remember it.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about, and/or what album it was from?

Thanks in advance!

Wembley

Reaction score
I think you are referring to "petals of a rose" --- Gobo sings it in the final episode when he is thinking about losing his newfound friend Doc just when he meets him...

I think. IIRC (I will have to dig out the tape now) it was a fairly short song and Gobo was in his room playing his little guitar...

-Rick
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

scarecroe

Reaction score
Thanks for the information.

I checked the Fraggle Rock Albums List over at Chris's Fraggle Rock Page, but I didn't see a "Petals of A Rose" song, or anything with a rose or petal in it. Any idea where Phil might have acquired this song from? I'm figuring it must have been released on one of the videos.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The song is from the final episode, "Change of Address", a must see.

Fraggle had the best ending of any Henson series in my opinion.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Thanks Phil. I really need to get going on catching up on Fraggle Rock. I haven't once seen it since it was in syndication originally :frown:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Scott,

Dont worry about watching it on TV, Just get as many people as you can to sign the Petiton to get it on DVD !

See ya