Please keep me in your thoughts right now

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hi everyone it's your favorite English teenager who gets angry and swears alot. But over the last 48 hours my family have been rocked. On Saturday evening my dad had to call an ambulance because I had slurred speech and a facial droop. And have had many small things leading up to that. I went to the doctor on Monday and Tuesday had to go to hospital for an MRI scan to see what the problem was. But there was a problem with the blood results. I have a blood disorder. And I am expected to stay here in hospital for God knows how long.
So please keep me in your thoughts
Conor

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Definitely sounds like some kind of a stroke. My grandmother had one several years ago (she's okay now though) and those were all symptoms.

Nevertheless, whatever happens, best wishes from one crazy person obsessed with puppets to another.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Definitely not a stroke even though my dad thought that too. Me and mum are at hospital but they have had to take away a lot of blood because I had too many red blood cells and my blood is sticky. In all honesty I'm shitt*ng myself for what is too happen because I'm a healthy young lad and have never had problems in hospital
Hope the best dude! You sure this wasn't a stroke?
Definitely sounds like some kind of a stroke. My grandmother had one several years ago (she's okay now though) and those were all symptoms.

Nevertheless, whatever happens, best wishes from one crazy person obsessed with puppets to another.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Oh, man! I hope you make a full recovery from this. When I started reading, I thought it was a stroke, too!

Feel better soon!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Not diabetes. They think its a blood disorder called polysthimia
Sticky blood? Not diabetes, is it? That's not conclusive but high sugar in the blood makes it thick.
Oh, man! I hope you make a full recovery from this. When I started reading, I thought it was a stroke, too!

Feel better soon!

Last edited: