Please...The Muppet Show on Tour: 2nd Edition??

LaLunaPeluda

Reaction score
Search to buy or download this old show. The Muppets've always liked, but here in Spain, these wonderful show have not been distributed, I think, some were on TV.
Fraggle Rock I loved as a child, these were broadcast on TV if for a long time. This was especially important with the Sesame Street character created called Espinte, the pink hedgehog.
My English is very bad, sorry. Use a translator to explain.
This forum is wonderful and infinite and hope someone can give me some information about this show, but I want to see this in English.
Thank you very much and excuse if I make a mistake in the dynamics of the forum :smile:

LaLunaPeluda

Reaction score
:_( No so nice you can tell me if what I'm looking for is an impossibility? Please, do not know where to look. I've watched every topic in this forum but with my bad English, bad translation of Google and there are hundreds of things, I find nothing :frown: I would be very grateful for someone to give me some information :smile:

LaLunaPeluda

Reaction score
Hello again...
I think I'm doing something wrong, maybe my expression is not correct?. I see people coming to this thread but no one guides :confused:
He believed that in a forum of experts could know about this show, I just want to know if I can buy the DVD or download it from somewhere. I'm doing a "theme" for a forum for Michael Jackson and his relationship with "The Muppet". I know that here came dressed as him. I would greatly appreciate some information, then I can pass the content of what you write, if you are interested. I can only offer some material Michael Jackson, oddly Whether flowing through the network and I have you so I can give.
But again, maybe there is something I do not do well, not to be intrusive or impolite, I thank you very much for your attention. If I'm asking too silly I wish someone could tell me, step compulsively daily topic :insatiable:

Best wishes :smile:...and thank you very much:flirt:

PS: I think this post will be more complicated to understand, I'm really not overpower your language.