1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Please!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Sir Didymus, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

does anybody out there have any Fraggle Rock episodes to sell? I have only seen two fraggle episodes and I love the show! I would love to see more episodes! I keep hearing people talk about different episodes and I want to see them so bad! I can't pay much, but if some nice person would be able to make me a copy of maybee 6 fraggle episodes, i would be VERY grateful!

Thanks,

Didymus
  2. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

Have you tried block buster or maybe holly wood video or you could try flee market.
  3. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

If I had any to give, I would :)
  4. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Thanks Blind Pew. Well, I just bought a video on Ebay called "Boober's Quiet Day". It sounds like a good video and I am DYING to see it, but I ended up paying $15.00 bucks for just one episode. I would be happier if the money was going to Henson, but oh well.

Sir Didymus
  5. getup

getup New Member

if you are still looking to buy. i have a TON of fraggle episodes. i have a total of about maybe...70 some! with more on the way. if you are really interested in buying some...some good ones, let me know!
  6. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

Say...what network are they from?