1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Plush Verification

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Hubert, May 11, 2012.

1. Hubert Well-Known Member

I may be going crazy, but I can remember seeing pictures of a store in Disneyland or something of a Muppet display, including a Scooter plush. I think it was taken around 2002-2003. Since then I have speculated that there was a Scooter plush made in the early 2000s that fairly large size. Now I'm wondering, can anyone confirm this claim?
  2. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I saw that pic on Muppet Wiki! I was like, "Is that Scooter? Nah," At least I know I'm not going crazy! ;)
  3. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

There was a Scooter plush, I'm holding him in my hands right now as I type this. And he is in fact from Disney, I'd show you a picture but MC doesn't let you upload pictures right from the computer.
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

OK, so there is a Scooter plush made in the early 2000s! My claim has finally been confirmed! Now to find one...
  5. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I honestly thought that Muppet Wiki had a picture of it... but this was the best I could find...
    [IMG]

Squint very hard, and you see Two rows of Scooter in the middle.
  6. TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

I have the Scooter plush as well! There was a period when they released Beaker, Bunson, Statler, Waldorf, and Scooter. It was a pretty big deal because none of those characters had a plush in the US at the time (except the Fisher Price Scooter from the 70's). My dad bought all five of them for me one Christmas.
  7. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Wow!! I've never seen this...I'd love to have Scooter .... I had a fisher Price one when i was little... hope they make Scooter again in the future...
  8. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a spare one sitting around that they would be willing to sell? Feel free to turn me down, I thought it was just worth a try ;)
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  9. scooterfan360 Member

i would pay anything to have a scooter doll from the disney store and the fisher price one from the 70"s
  10. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

wow those scooters look amazing...
  11. scooterfan360 Member

could you email me a picture of the scooter plush from disney ?