1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pod People

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by ToastCrumbs, Oct 24, 2003.

1. ToastCrumbs

ToastCrumbs New Member

I'm curious if there are still some puppets from the Dark Crystal on exhibit at MGM studios, or does any one have some information on where there may be some Podling puppets I can view for research. I know of two Podling puppets that were given away, and I got a pretty good look at them but they weren't in that great condition. So I'm trying to locate one that looks as it did in the movie or some great pictures of the podlings on exhibit.
  2. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

where did you see these? on a web site? if it was a web site, could you give me a link? thanks :) ;)
  3. ToastCrumbs

ToastCrumbs New Member

I happen to see them in person at the Muppet Workshop.
  4. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

ah... I see... I think... :confused:
  5. Habidabad

Habidabad New Member

I have some pictures on my website of some exhibits!

The Book of Habidabad - Props and Exhibits

You can also check out my Podling pages!

The Book of Habidabad - Podlings

The Book of Habidabad - Pod Slaves

The Book of Habidabad - Ydra

The Book of Habidabad - The Pod Village
  6. ToastCrumbs

ToastCrumbs New Member

HABIDABAD,

You are by far the best source for Dark Crystal information out there. I visit your site often and I'm always pleased with the amount of detailed knowledge you have of the film and behind the scenes info. If you happen to come across anything new please let me know.
    Thanks,