1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Podcast Interview with Artie Esposito about his Disney Wedding featuring The Muppets

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by MrTheFrog, Dec 22, 2010.

1. MrTheFrog

MrTheFrog Member

Hey Guys,

If you're interested, come check out a Podcast where I was interviewed about my Disney Fairy Tale Wedding. In it, I talk a little bit about the struggle that it was to get permission from The Disney Company to have the Kermit and Piggy walk-arounds make an appearance, and the brief moment where we considered having the Electric Mayhem be our band :) You can find it here: http://www.insidedisneyweddings.com/

-Artie
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'll definitely check that out! And congrats! :excited:
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

What a fantastic wedding! Congratulations to you both. We wish you the best in the years ahead.
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

What a fantastic story--SO wonderful that Disney let you use the walk-arounds! I, personally, and everyone from The Muppet Mindset wish you and your wife many, many wonderful, Muppety years! Congratulations, Artie! :sing:
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

That is so cool! Congrats to you Artie! May you have many happy years together!
  6. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

That sounds like an incredible wedding. That's cool that they were willing to pull out the Muppet walk-around characters for you... even the older Muppet walk-arounds from the early 90's. Just an all around sweet story.
  7. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I just happened upon this thread, and wow!! Listened to the podcast, what an awesome wedding you had. Lol, it's funny, a lot of peripheral Disney cast members at the time had no clue about the Muppets' ownership.

Belated Congrats!
    :)
    Anthony
  8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I wish you both much happiness!