1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Poll: Cast your vote here!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by ResidentLilly, Jul 8, 2002.

1. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

How many times will uncleduke change his avatar in this lifetime?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
    I slay me...I really do...
  2. towels

towels New Member

Speaking of avatars, I keep hearing this talk about Ken being folically challenged, but there's no telling by his picture...
    :)

I wish the posts would keep the original poster info/avatars next to them though...
  3. ResidentLilly

Follically challenged!?!? My follicles are not challenged at all...why should they be, they aren't holding anything in!
  4. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

If you ever get tired, I would love a chance at it :mad:
    I will stop when I get one that people stop asking me what it is. BTW whats the prize if I win?
  5. ResidentLilly

Hey...what IS that anyway!?!
  6. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Looks like a Tim Burton drawing.
  7. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Now I gotta change it!
  8. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

You will all note that i'm refraining from asking or even commenting on the latest avatar.

All i wanna know is what color is Uncleduke's hands now?
  9. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

What's wrong with changing avatars? :p
  10. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Please explain what you mean by that. If it means what I think it means, it is the most biggoted statement on the board.
  11. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Sorry to step in a moment... Uncleduke, DW didn't mean that the way you thought. I believe he was just quoting a line from Great Muppet Caper when it is said that they will catch the crooks red-handed and Beauregard says, "What color are their hands now?" Again, sorry if I'm out of line, just wanted to help keep tempers from flaring.
  12. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

13. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

hey,nothings wrong with avatar changes its fun! just shows how many avatars uncle can find too!