Poll: Favorite Muppet Movie, Song, and Quote

Movies205

Reaction score
I sure this has been a 100 times but what your favorite muppet movie, song, and/or muppet quote

My favorite muppet movie is the Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Movie.

Favorite Song: Moving Right Along

Favorite Quote: "You bet, I finish work, go home, read a book, have a couple beers, take myself for a walk, and go to bed" Rowlf the Dog from the Muppet Movie.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
movie: Can't Decide!

song: Can You Picture That? Just a totally rockin' song!

quote: Not sure......there's lot's of good ones....

guess i wasn't much help....oh well i tried!

Sarah

Gonzo

Reaction score
Favorite Movie: The Great Muppet Caper

Favorite Song: I'm Going To Go Back There Someday

Favorite Quote: (I'm not sure)

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
Movie: MTM
Song: Magic Store and Hey a Movie!
Quote: "Breathe through the keyhole turkey dog" - Floyd

CousinLuke

Reaction score
Movie: The Muppet movie or Muppet Caper, not sure.

Song: Piggy's fantasy when in the movie, I'm Going to go back there some day when listened to on it's own.

Quote::confused: not sure:confused:

Foreignman

Reaction score
Favorite Movie: Muppets Take Manhattan (I'm just about the only one)

Favorite Song: The Rainbow Connection

Favorite Quote: "Yeah, well, I've got a dream too. But it's about singing and dancing and making people happy. That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with. And, well, I've found a whole bunch of friends who have the same dream. And, well, it kind of makes us like a family. You have anyone like that, Hopper? I mean, once you get all those restaurants, who are you gonna share it with? Who are your friends, Doc? Those guys? ...I don't think you're a bad man, Doc. And I think if you look in your heart, you'll find you really want to let me and my friends go to follow our dream. But if that's not the kind of man you are and if what I'm saying doesn't make any sense to you, well, then, go ahead and kill me."
-Kermit The Frog (The Muppet Movie)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Favorite Movie: The Great Muppet Caper

Favorite Song: The Magic Store (fuzzy!) Saying Goodbye and Stepping Out With A Star.

Favorite Quote: something something something... "The only reason I'm out here is because some agent guy said I have talent. I bet he tells that to everybody." "Still, if you hadn't left the swamp, you'd be feeling pretty miserable anywya." "Yeah, but, at least it would only be me feeling miserable. Now I've got a lady pig, a bear, whatever Gonzo is. He's sort of like a turkey." Yeah, sort of like a turkey, but not much." "Anyway, I dragged them out here in the middle of teh desert and it's all my fault." "Still, you have to believe they wanted to come." "But, that's because they believed in me." "No, they believed in the dream." "Well, I do too, but-" "You do?" "Yeah! Of course, I do." "Well, then?" "Well, then, I guess I did promise someone. I promised me."

wockawocka

Reaction score
Fav Movie: TMM, it's so new and unique!
Fav Song: The Rainbow Connection
Fav Quote: I have to agree with foreignman on this one, that line is truely beautiful.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Favorite Movie: Muppets Take Manhattan (I'm just about the only one)

...I think if you asked most "normal" people (i.e. non-rabid fans) they'd say "Manhattan" is their favorite...possibly just because it seemed to be rerun on tv more than any of the other Muppet movies...

Just a thought. I like that movie too, although it's not my favorite of my favorites.

Quinnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
...I think if you asked most "normal" people (i.e. non-rabid fans) they'd say "Manhattan" is their favorite...possibly just because it seemed to be rerun on tv more than any of the other Muppet movies...
Well Im about as rabid a fan as it gets...and The Muppets Take Manhattan is without a doubt my quintessential penultimate film.

Fave movie song: Movin Right Along.

Fave quote: "someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection...the lovers, the dreamers, and me"