Poll: Whaddya Want?

If you could win big prizes from the MuppetCast, which chance to win would you prefer

• Buying Digital Raffle Tickets via PayPal

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Bidding via Ebay

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hello Muppet people! I know it's only August, but it's time to start thinking about the upcoming Christmas/Holiday season a bit. This year I plan on helping people out a bit with their shopping, and maybe even saving you a little money.

What I'm proposing is to make some big-ticket items available that Muppet fans will be searching for. I'm currently considering items like the new Elmo Live doll, Fraggle Rock: Complete Series, and maybe even a Nintendo Wii.

Right now I'm considering two different ways to bring these things to you: either a MuppetCast Raffle, in which you'd be able to purchase Digital Raffle Tickets via PayPal, or just putting them up for auction on Ebay, but having links and graphics on MuppetCast.com that'd make it very easy to bid on and track the items. That way the auctions would be "public", but we'd hopefully be able to keep the bidding (and winning) within our community.

So I'd like to put it to a vote. Please vote in the above poll and tell me which system you personally would prefer to potentially win these hard-to-find items, a raffle or an auction, and we'll proceed based on the results. Consider this "market research", lol.

PS - the same poll is also up on MuppetCast.com, and you're welcome to vote in that one too if you'd like. Make your voice heard twice!

Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... The poll's up here as well... So vote your Muppety little hearts out!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I don't have PayPal, but I'd set up an account just so I could help contribute to such a wonderful show.