1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Poll: Which, yet to be released, figure are you most anticipating??

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by simon42, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Electric Mayhem New Member

I seem to remember Ken saying we would see Pepe probably somewhere between series 5-9.
  2. simon42 New Member

Let me also add Annie Sue. Isn't odd how few female muppets there were! Mainly just Piggy, Janice, and Annie Sue.
  3. CherryPizza Member

Just to clarify... does "naked Rowlf" mean Jim Henson's hand?

Cherry "bu-dum-ching" Pizza
  4. kansasteen14 New Member

I want Robyn,Bean Bunny,Stalder and Waldorf,and any Rowlf
  5. bc-fraggle New Member

Hey everyone! This is sort of off topic a little. I am very excited to see the upcoming pics of the new series. I have seen some of Series 3, none of 4. Oh... for those interested, I was over at the Palisades site, and in the section about Ken's birthday... if click on the pictures of his decorated office, in the background you can see some of the new to be released muppets (the chef) on his back shelves. Cool!
  6. bc-fraggle New Member

A promise is a promise! Check out my avatar! That fab pic of Rowlf on the piano was made for me by Cantus Rock! He's a great guy! Thanks a million! Cantus
  7. dan New Member

Naked Rowlf
    Janice
    Fozzie
    Scooter
    Floyd
  8. King Prawn New Member

Cherrypizza

Naked Rowlf means plain Rowlf as he usually appeared on TMS. Rowlf without the tuxedo.
  9. CherryPizza Member

Yes, I understood that. The real question is: do you know the meaning of the word "joke"? :)

Cherry "feisty" Pizza
  10. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Standard Gonzo
    Scooter
    Janice
    Beauregard
    Pepe
    Sweetums
    and many more
  11. Electric Mayhem New Member

I guess this thread is as good as any to also put in a vote for... FOZZIE'S MOM!!
  12. simon42 New Member

Just to consolidate my list:

Janice
    Link
    Naked Rowlf

Yet to be announced figures:
    Annie Sue

Also, I bought the Muppet Show DVDs this weekend and, after watching them, I think LIPS is a REALLY cool muppet! So add my voice to all the others calling for his introduction into the Palisades' line!
  13. towels New Member

Well, since no one else want's Super Dancing Travis, I'll have to go for obscure want #2...
    Kermit the Pig
  14. King Prawn New Member

A joke :confused:

I knew that i was also joking, actually i thought you were won of the new members who didn't know that tuxedo Rowlf had replaced naked Rowlf.

I actually thought it was a little strange too think that but i thought better they think that than actually think about a naked Rowlf.

My God, i hardly post and when i do i'm talking about naked dogs (made of foam!)
  15. Waldorf New Member

I want naked Rowlf, Statler and Waldorf. Anyone know if these are on the way. Sorry for the question, but I'm new.
  16. beaker Well-Known Member

I'm revising mine!

My top 5 are:
    Pepe
    Gonzo in tux(series 5 i think?)
    Lobster Banditos
    Janice
    Beauregard
  17. gen New Member

:cool: Who said the bus from the electric band THAT SOUNDS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE HEARD LETS DO IT IN SERIES 7.:)
  18. GWGumby New Member

You really should finish each thought before starting on your next one. Punctuation can help as well as a few extra words here and there. That way people can understand what you are saying.

As for the bus from the "Electric Mayhem." It is a great idea. In fact it's such a wonderful idea it'll be released a few series ahead of 7.
  19. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Checks around, looking over shoulder!

PSSSSSSST! Don't tell the fates this, they'll probably ruin it for me! Anyway, I'd personally like to see
    The entire line up for series 2-4
    Janice with the bus,
    Pepe, if he ever gets made
    Clifford
    Beauregaurd
    Bear on Patrol
    Statler and Waldorf
    and The Mega ones, depending if I want to get them or not

but don't spread it around!!!
  20. Juxton New Member

Drtooth

LOL! While I was reading your post, I actually heard it in a whisper in my head. HEHE.

As for me (no particular order):
    Janice w/EM Bus (but will it have records or CDs? I'm hoping records)
    Nekkid Rowlf
    Swedish Chef w/Muppet Kitchen
    Animal w/EM Stage
    Piiiigs Iiiiin Spaaaaace!!