1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Poll: Who's a better dancer, Walter or Animal?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Pig's Laundry, Aug 29, 2017.

?

Who's a better dancer?

1. Walter

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Animal

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Definitely Walter

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Walter's dancing is sooo amazing, OMG, how can I go on living

3 vote(s)
    23.1%

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I was offended today as @LittleJerry92 's subjective opinion contradicted mine. He thinks that Animal is a better dancer, but clearly he's wrong. Walter is a FAR superior dancer. I mean, just look at his fluid movements: What style, what finesse, what feeling. I mean, just looking at Walter dance I really did believe he was a wild turkey with his butt on fire. Animal, on the other hand, looked about as graceful as a beheaded chicken with it's legs tied behind it's back.

So, vote or sound off below. Are you team Walter (the right choice) or team Animal (booooo!)

2. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

The only thing he's done good in life is that dance

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Lmao I love the choices. :D

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  4. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Animal, being a ladies man, studied dancing with old-school European masters to help win the hearts of the ladies. Definitely Animal.

As if that wasn't enough, HE CAN MOSH TOO!! :halo:

5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Haha! So far only two votes for Animal and I didn't even rig the voting at all ;)!

6. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

"DA VOTING IZ RIGGED!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

7. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Heheh, at first, I misread the last one as "How can I do that for a living?"
    :fanatic::halo:

Pig's Laundry likes this.