Possible NEW Muppet Movie?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, they say it's a "top secret project," so I guess we'll have to wait to find out.
:wink: I just hope it still goes through what with all the striking going on all over the place...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm thinking that the top secret project could be some sort of TV special to possibly launch a weekly show down the line. Just hope the writer's strike ends soon! :eek:

I've been reading some of the AP reports and it appears that it's mainly about writers getting the shaft with digital downloads. It really is outrageous how little production companies want to pay writers for them while they sit on piles of cash. I suppose it's the precedent these rules will set in the future that's the issue. :smirk:

Anyway, I could be wrong, but I think an official theatrical movie is far down the line. :sympathy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What new movie? To my knowledge, nothing official has been announced as of yet. So let's please keep our speculation to the limits of the possible and not get too crazy.
*Leaves gate open for Christy to park the EM bus and go about hijacking a crew to film this at the same time they're filming the FR movie.

Luke

Reaction score
Right now I'm thinking that the top secret project could be some sort of TV special to possibly launch a weekly show down the line.
I get those vibes from all this too! :wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, that's probably right, although sad to say, I don't get a weekly show as part of my vibe.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Did....

Did they ever produce the Muppet Haunted Thingie? I was wondering i fthere was something in the can that is collecting dust or if it never happened.:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Did they ever produce the Muppet Haunted Thingie? I was wondering i fthere was something in the can that is collecting dust or if it never happened.:wink:
You know, the Muppets need a Halloween special. The haunted house seems like a good fit for that. Lets hope!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You know, the Muppets need a Halloween special. The haunted house seems like a good fit for that. Lets hope!
The Fraggles ought to have Halloween too, as they celebrate their own version of Christmas. :smile: