Possibly the only CD i'll buy this year! The Muppets OST

markit

Reaction score
Ok, so that's not entirely true, i'll be buying lots of music this year, but really, who buys CD's these days ?
The one exception of course would be for THE MUPPETS Soundtrack, to add to the collection of the rest of the Muppet Movie soundtracks..and of course the old Vinyl Muppet Show albums (I'll happily go digital, but they're not going anywhere!) :big_grin:

Lucky fella UK X-Factor Pop Star Olly Murs has managed to get the bonus track on here, from his performance with the Muppets on X-Factor last December, 'Dance with me tonight' which of course doesn't appear in the movie.

Bonus content when played on computer, haven't seen what it is yet :sing:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Dance with me tonight is a current song by uk pop star olly murs, he performed it on uk tv with piggy animal and fozzie in December.

You can also buy rainbow connection bonus track on iTunes, performed by Steve as kermit.

I must get the uk cd,

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
No, not on the USA version. I've had that since early December, wonder if the artwork inside the sleeve is different??

Chris

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I love the UK cover! Nothing against Jason and Amy, but I prefer the "Muppets only" shot. :wink:

I wonder if the Wocka Wocka soundtrack download-pack will include the bonus tracks? That'd be good, I'll wait and see about that before getting it/them on iTunes.