Post a random fact about yourself

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My first Halloween costume was a Muppet. It was Ernie :stick_out_tongue:.
My first Halloween costume was when I was a year old, and I was a Care Bear. My sister and I were both Care Bears, but I'm told I didn't wear the mask because I screamed when they put it on me.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My first Halloween costume was when I was a year old, and I was a Care Bear. My sister and I were both Care Bears, but I'm told I didn't wear the mask because I screamed when they put it on me.
That's adorable. I think it's really cute whenever siblings will wear matching costumes like that. Also, I always hated to wear masks growing up too. It always made me feel uneasy to wear something over my face for some reason.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The first movie I ever saw at the theater was Monsters Inc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, on a more positive fact:

The first Thomas video I ever saw was Trust Thomas and Other Stories.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
We used to have these Disney VHS tapes when I was little that I watched so much that I ended up wearing them out. It got to the point where the audio would randomly distort at different times throughout the films. Because there was no use having the audio on anyway, sometimes I would pop in the films whenever friends were over, mute the audio entirely, and dub them by making the characters sound like they are saying ridiculous things. My friends thought it was hysterical back then. It was kind of like the YouTube video where they dubbed the SpongeBob episode Grandma's Kisses but without all the profanity of course.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
When I was in elementary school, I wrote a series of short comedy superhero stories called The Superdogs. It wasn't much of a superhero series though as it was more focused on silly comedy than anything else. Most of the series' humor revolved around pop culture references and fourth wall-type gags. Each story was dedicated to my friend who had these three dog stuffed animals she loved very much (all three of which inspired the story's main characters.) She was always the first one to read each new story for that reason as well.