Post a random fact about yourself

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A fact about me is . . . . . .
I don't understand what the big deal is over several movies and TV shows from the past few years (mainly "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and "Frozen". Not saying they're bad, I'm just saying I don't get what makes them so great)
I'm the same way with Five Nights at Freddy's. I don't think it's a bad game but I don't think it's anything special either.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
When I was in 5th Grade, I was first to receive the "inside scoop" on anything related to Johnny Depp movies because one of our teachers had a HUGE crush on Johnny Depp and would stalk erm....I mean, "follow" him on social media so she told my classmates and I all kinds of interesting stuff about future Johnny Depp films (most of which were assumed to be rumors at the time but were still interesting nonetheless.)

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm the same way with Five Nights at Freddy's. I don't think it's a bad game but I don't think it's anything special either.
I would not touch that game with a ten foot pole. I'm intrigued by the storyline, but the reason I won't touch it is because of the jump scares. I hate that sort of thing.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Factoid I'm sure nobody will find surprising at all:
I love tiger cubs, and snow leopard cubs!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I am actually not really a fan of Green Day, despite having BJA as my current icon.

I do love the man himself though. He's a walking meme.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Who are you a fan of then?
The Offspring, Bad Religion, Ramones, Zebrahead....too many bands to name but in general i do like punk

Ironically Minority by Green Day is one of my all time favorite songs though

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I hate being lied to and hate people going behind my back using my name then doing evil despicable things in my name.