Post a random fact about yourself

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
While I consider myself somewhat of a a casual creepypasta fan, I don't like most of the extremely popular ones like Slenderman and Jeff the Killer. Actually the majority of stories associated with the genre don't really appeal to me. I consider a good portion of them to be too clichéd, repetitive, and almost boring due to how most creepypastas tend to blend together to me personally. So many of them seem to be written by fame hungry people who are trying to become an Internet sensation instead of those who are passionate about what they do and actually put creativity, effort, and originality into their work rather than simply jumping on a bandwagon and attempting to emulate the popularity of another creepypasta. I consider many overemphasized tropes such as creepy kid shows, blood and gore for the sake of shock value and nothing more, "lost episode" stories, etc. to be extremely overrated and overused within the creepypasta community. I personally prefer the more obscure gems that are rarely talked about. The ones that most creepypasta fans wouldn't even know about. I favor quality over popularity when it comes to that subgenre, making many of my favorites those highly underrated tales written out of pure enjoyment rather than tales written out of a lust for popularity by folks who are merely attempting to write "the next Slender-Man" or something like that.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
While none near as important as The Queen of England, I've met several famous people as well. They are:
-Henry Winkler
-The guy who played Biffur in all three "The Hobbit" movies
-Lou Ferigno
-Gigi Edgley
-Jim Cummings
-Verne Troyer
-Deep Roy (a.k.a. every single Oompah-Loompah from the 00s Willy Wonka remake)
-Jewel Staite
-Robin Lorde Taylor
-Kevin Sussman
-Mike Quinn
-Kel Mitchell (He was quite impressed when I told him about how much I enjoyed his voice appearance on Robot Chicken, telling me I was the only one who mentioned that all day)
-Adam West (He said a few of his famous Mayor Adam West quotes from Family Guy to make me laugh. R.I.P. :frown:)
-Wallace Shawn
-Tara Strong
-Tom Kane (The voice of several Robot Chicken characters including Morgan Freeman, Yoda, C-3P0, and Punky Brewster's pet Glomer)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although it's been REALLY hard due to the mass quantity of these films, I've been able to keep up with every superhero movie (both MARVEL and DC productions) since Batman v. Superman. Although that meant I had to take a LOT of trips to the theater, it was well worth it because I had a blast while watching each one.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Every movie I've ever seen at the theater

The 00s:

-Monsters Inc. (my first one at 2-years-old)
-VeggieTales Jonah
-The Cat in the Hat
-Bolt
-Where the Wild Things Are
-Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
-Wall-E
-Monsters vs. Aliens
-Ratatouille
-Alvin and the Chipmunks:The Squeakquel
-Horton Hears a Who

The 10s (so far):

-Diary of a Wimpy Kid
-Toy Story 3
-Diary of a Wimpy Kid:Rodrick Rules
-Rango
-Puss in Boots
-The Avengers
-John Carter (I liked this film so much that I remember getting a bit defensive when MAD Magazine called it "Yawn Carter". Which honestly I feel really stupid for, considering it's MAD and I should've expected that.)
-Despicable Me
-The Muppets
-Gnomeo and Juliet
-The Lorax
-Despicable Me 2
-Brave
-Maleficent
-Muppets:Most Wanted
-All three Hobbit movies
-Dumb and Dumber To (Before any of you grammar Nazis out there correct me for spelling "two" wrong, keep in mind that the movie title was intentionally done this way to show how dumb the two main characters are. Don't worry, I know how to spell at a second grade level)
-R.I.P.D.
-Wolverine
-Minions
-Terminator:Genesis
-Monty Python:Live Mostly
-The SpongeBob Movie:Sponge out of Water
-Alexander and the Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
-Zootopia
-Finding Dory
-The Secret Life of Pets
-Batman vs. Superman (Brought to you by Jolly Ranchers. They are Lex Luthor approved! :stick_out_tongue:)
-Star Wars:The Last Jedi
-The Jungle Book (Live-action remake)
-Captain America:Civil War
-Suicide Squad
-Moana
-Star Wars:Rogue One
-Dr. Strange
-World of Warcraft
-Goosebumps
-Star Wars:The Force Awakens
-Thor:Ragnarok
-Wonder Woman
-The Justice League
-Spider-Man:Homecoming
-Guardians of the Galaxy 2
-Jumanji:Welcome to the Jungle
-The Mummy
-Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
-Despicable Me 3
-War for the Planet of the Apes
-Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
-Black Panther

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'll do the same thing and list every film I can remember seeing in theaters:

- Monsters, Inc. (My very first movie in theaters when I was just a baby. I think I was pretty scared since it was my first time at the movie theater.)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (The one with Jim Carrey. I don't remember seeing this one at all, but my mom says I did.)
- Chicken Little (Loved it. I know a lot of people don't like this movie, but I don't think it's that bad.)
- The Polar Express
- Cars
- Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (I barely remember it because I was bored the entire time.)
- Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Horton Hears a Who
- Up
- Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
- Toy Story 3
- Tangled
- Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (I lost interest in these movies by the time the 4th one came out.)
- Happy Feet 2 (Also boring. I liked it more than Santa Clause 3, though.)
- Ice Age: Continental Drift
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
- Frozen
- The Lego Movie
- Rio 2
- Inside Out
- Big Hero 6
- Zootopia
- Minions
- The Secret Life of Pets
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Moana
- Sing
- Despicable Me 3
- Coco

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The first full movie I ever saw in theaters was Toy Story 2. Tried sitting through Flubber with my dad when it was out in theaters. Wasn't used to the idea of being in a movie theater at the time so we kinda bailed.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Cars
The Shaggy Dog
Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Ratatouille
Shrek the Third
Wall-E
Kung Fu Panda
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Up
Monsters VS Aliens
Shrek Forever After
Toy story 3
Cars 2
Horrid Henry the movie
Hop
Kung Fu Panda 2
The Smurfs
Puss in Boots
The Muppets
Brave
Pirates: In an adventure with scientists
Madagascar 3
Despicable ME 2
Diary of a Wimpy kid: DOG DAYS
Monsters University
Muppets Most Wanted
Inside Out
Minions
The good Dinosaur
The Spongebob sequal
Finding Dory
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Cars 3
Despicable ME 3

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
The first movie I saw in a theater was Disney's animated "Cinderella" in 1987. I was five years old. The last movie I saw in a theater was either "Legends of Oz" or "Inside Out," I forget which. There arent' too many movies I am interested in seeing.