1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Post yer mug shot here (if ya wanna)

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Apr 23, 2002.

1. I know some of y'all may not feel comfortable with this, and that's cool---but some kooky freaks like me are nice and open online.

So if you've got a pic of yourself, let's share our Muppety selves with our wacky pals.

This is as far as I'd go, though---don't expect a home address from me in my next thread! (unless you promise to bring lots and lots of presents and goodies)

He whom they call "Byron":

[​IMG]

(Hit "Refresh" if it doesn't work the first time---it'll load up)
  2. Jackie

Jackie New Member

3. Jackie

Jackie New Member

If these links don't work when you click on them, copy and paste them into your web browser :)
  4. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Jackie, has anyone told you that you look like two automobiles?

Oh, wait. That's a picture of your cars.

Nevermind...

;)
  5. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

6. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

Good gravy. I'd post my ever so charming mug on here, but I don't have a site. I'll attempt to make one or send a pic to someone who does and is willing to post it somewhere!

:cool:
  7. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

I think I did it???

Pic of Moi, Spazman Brent, and Molly

Okay. I'm really hoping that link works. Lemme know! This pic was taken in Florida during Spring Break of this year. BTW, Molly is my sister.:)
  8. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

9. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

...and i don't have to post anything since Scarecroe did it for me with the above pic!:o
  10. Joggy

Joggy Member

11. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey Guys,

Ditto DW !

Joggy posted the EuroMup link, im the one with the long hair...

Oh yeah, the boy with the long hair...

Now they gotta try and find me...

See ya
  12. matleo

matleo Active Member

you can all find me at www.lionheartpuppets.com My picture should be under "About us" and my wife is there too. I'm the one with all the facial hair!

--Matt
  13. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Re: Hey Guys,

**hides scissors behind back**

Come here BlueFrackle, I want to... eh... Talk to you...

:p
  14. Jackie

Jackie New Member

15. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Cool pics, everyone!

Byron, what's that poster hanging on the wall behind you? Most intriguing.

Many of you have already seen this, I'm sure, but here's me at MF with Statler and Waldorf. I'm the non-Muppety one. Er, I mean, I'm the non-goofy one. Umm, I mean, I'm the non-fleece one. I think. Good luck figuring it out! ;)

http://www.jamesvier.com/etc/cdwstatnwaldorf.jpg
  16. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Jackie...

Who is JOE?!
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think he's her swedish housekeeper !!!!!!
  18. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Jess

Joe is my boyfriend!!! We've been going out since Feb 2! Our 3 month anniversary is coming up!! All gifts can be addressed to Jackie O'Donnell in New Jersey ;)

hehe!! Ain't he the cutest thing?
  19. Re: Cool pics, everyone!

Hey Tom, glad you're likin' these pics. :)

That poster is an original interpretation by artist Charles Wissig entitled "Maleficent's Fury". Yep, inspired from "Sleeping Beauty". Interesting, I put some pics of me (includin' this one) up on a different message board and another person asked about that, too.

And the red, green, and blue streaks you see at the bottom are tiny Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather. I saw it at WDW, fell in LOVE with it, and snatched it right up! :D
  20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member