Postcards for Prell, Mullen, and Frith

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
In response to a few things...

Please don't E-mail me fan letters. I'm offering to carry physical postcards over, not E-mails.

Regarding content, I'd encourage people to say something about your memories of Fraggle Rock, what the show meant to you, that kind of thing. I wouldn't ask a lot of questions, as that presumes that the recipient is going to answer them. You may or may not get a reply, and I like to think that fan mail is a way of thanking someone. Bring a smile to their face as they have for you, y'know? And, well, if they are inclined to reply, I think they'd find it easier to reply to a warm statement of appreciation than The Spanish Inquisition. (This is just my suggestion, not a rule. You decide what you write and I'll pass it along as long as it doesn't get freaky.)
What is the address so I can send a postcard to them?

galagr

Reaction score
Okay, let me help everyone out here.

Okay, first you E-mail Slackbot at the E-mail address she posted above. When you receive her address through E-mail, you can start on your postcard. You will have to supply YOUR OWN postcard, and on the address line of the postcard, you will put the name of the performer. Then work on the letter. Put in words of appreciation, thanks, etc. You will then put the postcard in an envelope addressed to the address Slackbot gave you, so she can pass it on to the performers without having her address on the postcard. Put proper postage on it, and mail it. Slackbot will give the performers the postcards, and what happens next I don't know.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thank you, galagr. That's exactly the way it should go. I'd also suggest including a return address in the proper spot so the recipient can write you back if he or she wants.

What happens after I receive the cards is that I sort them according to the person or puppet they're addressed to and take them to Dragon*Con. When I meet said entities I will give them the bundles and explain that they're postcards from their friends in outer space.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thanks Slackbot!

I wasn't expecting anything when I sent some postcards over with Muppetfan44 when she went to the sent of TMA. But Matt Vogel sent me back a really awesome postacrd from the set which he signed as himslef, Floyd and Lew Zealand (since I told him they were my favorites.)

Sent you an email. :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
To answer a few frequently asked questions: yes, you may send more than one postcard. Heck, if you want you could send one to each human and Fraggle, for a total of five. You don't need to send each in a separate envelope. I'll confirm via E-mail when I get your postcards if you E-mail me with your real name or include a note with your E-mail address in the envelope with the postcards.

I've gotten some responses, but there's room for more. I'd like to be able to hand them nice bundles of postcards! :excited:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This job's too hard! :laugh:
(insert Andy and Randy icon here)

Of course, you're probably gonna wanna put the postcard in an envelope so it will be addressed to the Famous Person (or their puppet!) rather than stinky ol' me.
Because of that message, I'm now going to send you a letter with the headliner:
"Dear Stinky Ol' Kim" :smile:

RumbleBug

Reaction score
Awesome, I had fun writing postcards to the Muppeteers for the Muppeteer Postcard Project, so I can't wait to write postcards to my Fraggle Rock idols! :excited: I just sent you an email.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Slackbot, I sent out my envelope with the postcards in them. I forgot to put "Stinky Ol' Kim' on the envelope.

Now you're just "Boring Ol' Kim". :laugh: