Postcards from BEAR--Touring the Nation!

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone!

As some of you may or may not know, for the last couple of months I have been in the cast of national touring company of a wonderful new children's musical called "A Kid's Life". Well, national tour means road trip, and that is exactly what I'm doing! So far we've have performances around Southern California and we just got home from a week in New Mexico (Santa Fe area) and Arizona. Next week, we have a run in Orange County, and starting in March the show will be heading out to the midwest and East coast states until May. We'll be going through cities in Florida, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Virginia, and more! I'll be away for 3 months and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get online, but in this thread, I plan to update you as often as I can on my adventures as I help spread joy to children and families all over the United States.
The show is called "A Kid's Life!" and it is a fabulous new live musical stage show for children and parents (similar to Sesame Street Live or Blue's Clues Live), full of catchy original songs and valueable lessons. The cast is highly professional and a joy to work with. The choreographer is a Tony Award nominated performer. I play the role of Mr. Sullivan the store clerk. He is a lot like Mr. Hooper or Alan from Sesame Street actually, and I sing a great song about juice. Haha! It's really a lot of fun and I encourage anyone to bring along their children to check it out. They won't be disappointed. It's quite cute.
If you have any questions, just ask me, or you can check out the show's website at www.akidslife.com.
Pretty soon I'll post a list of where we'll be and when.

Happy Travels!

Bryan (aka BEAR)

BEAR

Reaction score
P.S.
On the website in the characters section, you'll see a bald old man with a mustache as Mr. Sullivan. Well, don't be fooled because that's not me. That's the old Mr. Sullivan before the recast and they haven't updated the site yet. Just wanted to let you know. You can find me in the behind the scenes section though. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That looks great, Bear!!! I whis I had known that you were near South Carolina because I could have came to the show.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
That's so great, Bryan, and it sounds so adorable! It seems like so much fun! And how exciting to be traveling with it... I hope you have a wonderful time! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
That looks great, Bear!!! I whis I had known that you were near South Carolina because I could have came to the show.:smile:

Thanks. No, we don't go to South Carolina at all, but we will be in North Carolina. My next post will be the basic itinerary.

BEAR

Reaction score
Here's a list of the cities that we'll be performing in while on the tour. There may be some additions as time goes on and I will update you of any changes to the schedule. If any of you have any tips or ideas of things to see or do in any of these places, please share. We'd like to do as much sight seeing as we can while not performing. I also hope that any of you who live in or near these cities will come out and see me. There are usually character meet and greets after the show, so maybe we can chat for a little bit!

Mar. 6th - Plattville, WI

Mar. 7th - Macomb, IL

Mar. 9th - Rolla, MO

Mar. 11th - Wayne, NJ

Mar. 13th - Hyattville, MD

Mar. 17th - Rutland, VT

Mar. 25th - Brooklyn, NY

Mar. 26th - Brooklyn, NY

Mar. 27th - Brooklyn, NY

Mar. 29th - Bayshore, NY

Mar. 31st - West Hampton, NY

Apr. 1st - Stafford, NJ

Apr. 4th - Rocky Mountain, NC

Apr. 6th - Suffolk, VA

Apr. 7th - Suffolk, VA

Apr. 10th - Richmond, IN

Apr. 11th - Elyria, OH

Apr. 12th - Elyria, OH

Apr. 14th - Hartford, CT

Apr. 17th-21st - Ft Lauderdale, FL

Apr. 27th - Clearwater, FL

Apr. 28th - Clearwater, FL

May 3rd - Melbourne, FL

May 7th - Naples, FL

May 8th - Naples, FL

May 9th - Key West, FL

May 10th - Key West, FL

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow Bry! That is SO exciting! I hope I can macke it to Macomb on March 7th! That would be awesome! Goodl uck my friend, know you'll do awesome!

Katzi428

Reaction score
That's wonderful Bryan!I'm so happy for you!!:smile:
Hey...you'll be in FL. on my birthday.(April 28) Unfortunately I'm 2 hrs from Clearwater,but that's OK.
Good luck in the show!
((((HUGS)))))
Kathy

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! How awesome for you Bryan! I wish you were coming to Minnesota! Good luck with it all, I know it will go wonderfully for you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember you telling me about this a while back BEAR, good luck and have fun!