1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Posting pictures in threads

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by minor muppetz, Jun 22, 2015.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Lately I've been looking at a number of threads, mainly in the fan art folder, and thought about taking pictures of some Muppet drawings I have done over the years and posting them within the threads. But then when looking at what to do to add images, I saw that I had to add a URL link. So when it comes to posting images within the posts (not simple links), does it always have to link to somewhere (meaning I have to get an account on an art website or something), or is there a way to post images directly from a phone or computer?

In fact I've clicked on some of the images, thinking it might take me to a website, but it only enlarges the photo.

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Photobucket's really becoming problematic lately, I don't know what's going on with them: they routine have malware problems anymore - they're one of the reasons I've had to adjust my popup blocker settings because they have tons of malicious popups now. Not only that, I think they secretly monitor/police our content, because even though my bucket and everything is private, they've deleted a couple of pics of mine before for violating their TOS.