Posting pictures in threads

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Lately I've been looking at a number of threads, mainly in the fan art folder, and thought about taking pictures of some Muppet drawings I have done over the years and posting them within the threads. But then when looking at what to do to add images, I saw that I had to add a URL link. So when it comes to posting images within the posts (not simple links), does it always have to link to somewhere (meaning I have to get an account on an art website or something), or is there a way to post images directly from a phone or computer?

In fact I've clicked on some of the images, thinking it might take me to a website, but it only enlarges the photo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Photobucket's really becoming problematic lately, I don't know what's going on with them: they routine have malware problems anymore - they're one of the reasons I've had to adjust my popup blocker settings because they have tons of malicious popups now. Not only that, I think they secretly monitor/police our content, because even though my bucket and everything is private, they've deleted a couple of pics of mine before for violating their TOS.